Friday, December 5, 2008

Tis the season....

...for sickness that is! Lucky me caught the stomach flu and began getting sick early Sunday morning and didn't feel even close to myself until Wednesday. Blake started puking Monday night bless his heart. It was our first experience with him begin really sick. Today is Friday and is the first full day with no puking or loose stools. YIPPEE! Who knew I would ever celebrate poop or the lack there of? Isn't life exciting? To make life even better, Kevin began going both ends Wednesday. What a horrible virus! Now my father-in-law has it because they watched Blake Thursday and today. Let's hope it will end there. I can't handle anymore! On a good note, Blake is slowly getting better and beginning to wet diapers again after being so dehydrated.

No comments: