Thursday, December 18, 2008

Birthday jitters!

As Blake's first birthday quickly approaches, I've been reflecting on the past year and 9 months of my life and how quickly it has all passed by. It seems like just yesterday I was devastated to find that my body simply doesn't know how to ovulate and feeling that I may never have a baby. I feel so incredibly blessed to have my baby boy! It's amazing how much our lives have changed but how easily we have forgotten what life was before parenthood. My "baby" is no longer a baby really. He is quickly working on learning to walk and will grab your finger and pull on you to get up and walk with him. His balance gets better each day and Kevin says he will be walking by Christmas. At this rate, he just might! So, we are exhausted but in such a wonderful way. God bless!

No comments: