Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ready for spring!



It has been so busy lately. I am taking two classes through UVA and will take two more this summer. Then once I finish up my intern hours, I will be eligible for my library/media endorsement! Kevin has been great helping with the kids while I do all this school work and am tied up in classes. We are so looking forward to our first camping trip for some much needed R&R next month. The kids are growing quickly as usual. It's so hard to believe Blake is already 3 and my baby girl Kara isn't a baby anymore but a toddler! Being a mommy has been more than I ever thought possible and God continues to provide for our family in every way. Here are some images from the past week or so and a video of Blake singing Twinkle, Twinkle.

1 comment:

Kave Fam said...

I so miss those babies!